Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

The Eubanks: Unplugged: S1:E3

August 9, 2012

1. Filled my bread-machine pan with ingredients to make bread. Trying to clear counter space for the machine, I dumped the pan all over the counter. To save myself $1's worth of ingredients, I scraped it all back into the pan. That's the kind of frugalista I am! {I figure it can't hurt, if it doesn't turn out, it'll just get thrown out anyway, or maybe I can make into croutons or bread crumbs. Or we can feed it to the ducks!}

2. Took a 2yo and a 3yo to the movies (with a few others, and one other adult). It went better than I expected.

3. Date night bowling blunder: "I don't know why I keep trying to grab your ball."

4. I ate the spiciest food of my life. I don't have much tolerance for "spicy", but I'm working on it. My nose ran all the way home. What a hot date I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment