Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

The Eubanks: Unplugged: S1:E2

August 8, 2012

1. My 2yo's new favorite game is "lock mommy out of the house." yeah, that's fun.

2. There is a bat carcass in my back yard. I'm not touching it.

3. We did tie-dye the other day, and a dye tablet got mixed into the laundry.
... and this is a good day! :)

4. This is the loaf of bread that was supposed to be used to make BLT's for dinner tonight. Guess we'll be having B,L,&T on a plate. Maybe BT in an L wrap!

5. I can't find my phone. With all the chaos this afternoon, I'm not surprised. And i always keep the volume low, so "calling me" doesn't help.

6. My awesome hubby did round 2 of kitchen clean up tonight, which would usually be me doing it tomorrow morning. With that out of the way, tomorrow can start on a little bit more peaceful note.

No comments:

Post a Comment