Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

October 28-30

Oops, I accidentally lied. Not quite to November yet. I forgot I had these in a separate folder. We celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary this year, on October 24th. We've had a rough year (read: toddler overkill!) and needed to get away. We arranged babysitting for all the kids (that took some serious planning, let me tell ya - but it was worth it!), and spent 2 nights at an adorable bed and breakfast in Goshen run by a sweet little Mennonite couple. The woman reminded me of my Grandma U, who died when I was 15. Something about her soft white skin and wrinkles. They were a real treat to talk to. They have 6 children, something like 44 grandchildren and 26 great grandchildren! She had figured up that if each of her grandchildren had only 4 children, she'd have like 120 great grandchildren or something. It was crazy. Anyway, I didn't take too many pictures that weekend, but here are few of the peaceful scenery we enjoyed.




No comments:

Post a Comment