Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 18th

Picture-A-Day:

Train. I was stopped at a crossing when I took this. My house is just on the other side of the crossing. It's not in this picture, it's a ways to the right. Ever since Derrick started working for the railroad I've had this ambition to photograph trains. It's hard though, because they're usually moving. And you never really know when they're coming. Although at my house, all I have to do is sit in my back yard for a few minutes and one will surely come along. I don't know if it's possible, but I'd like to visit a train yard some time (like the one my husband visits 5 days a week). But it's dangerous there, and I'm sure they wouldn't want me walking all over the tracks and climbing on cars. But it's there in my mind, something I want to do.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll come up with something cool eventually, and I look forward to you sharing it. (BTW, I'm impressed how much you've kept up with this pic a day thing. quite amazing.)

    ReplyDelete