Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Potty Boot Camp: Day 4 Report

Thursday went extremely well. No accidents at all until I left the house for 20 minutes to get the kids pizza for dinner. Yea! We're making very good progress. I'm very surprised at how well Juan has done. He's the one who would rather wear a pull up so he doesn't have to bother going to the toilet. I guess putting him in underwear full time is just the motivation he needed, because he's had VERY few accidents all week - I think maybe 3 total? Pretty good for the 1st 4 days.
And here are a couple ways we've kept busy during these long, boring days of being homebound:

Fun with play dough

These tent/tunnel things are usually outside toys, but they've had so much fun with the tunnels at gymnastics, that I decided to drag them out of the shed. The boys AND the girls all had lots of fun with them yesterday. They're not as exciting today, but they have been in them some.
And after 4 days of NOT trying to stress myself out any more than necessary with potty training, my house is a complete disaster! The girls are off school today, so they're gonna help clean the house. I am super excited about all the money we'll save on diapers! Maybe we can add it to our date nite budget. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm down to one in diapers full time and one kid who just needs it at night. Congratulations! It's a true milestone only another mom can appreciate!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Michelle! it does feel good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! You're getting there!

    ReplyDelete