Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Kids and their Coolness

Yesterday's post was all about my youngest, and I didn't want to leave out the others, so here they are, in chronological order of when the pictures were taken. :)
Jayna is in a gymnastics/dance combo class. Here she is showing off "the Bridge" after her first class. She asked me if I could do it, and I very confidently said "Yeah, I can do the bridge!" So I got down on the floor, put my hands all backwards by my ears, and...  I got my back about two inches off the ground. I COULDN'T DO IT! I'm sure the last time I tried, I could do it easily. Another proof I'm getting old.


Cuddling with the doggies. So cute.


Welcome to high school. Alyssa has been shocked at how much work high school is compared to middle school. After a rough start last semester, she's determined to crack down and do better. We're proud of her.


I found a website the other day called "Let the Kids Dress Themselves." I do, all the time. And sometimes the results are pretty fun. This is how I sent her to school today. It blows my mind that this is our perfectionist rule-following child. And she dresses like this frequently. (please ignore my terrible window-plastic-tape job).

3 comments:

  1. I THINK ITS HILARIOUS THAT YOU TOLD US TO IGNORE YOUR WINDOW TAPING JOB AND DIDN'T SAY A THING TO US ABOUT THE CRAYON ON THE WALL. LLLLLOL! JUST ONE MORE REASON WHY I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison... you crack me up. There's so much crayon on our walls, it's just part of the decor now. I don't even notice it. :/ Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that mixing patterns is supposed to be cool now... maybe sage is just ahead of her time! :)

    She looks adorable in her glasses!

    ReplyDelete