Pages

Saturday, October 01, 2011

September 16th - 18th

Picture-A-Day:
9.15.11 - cool vintage camera I got



 
9.17.11 - Jayna's ballet/tap class. They're so cute. I wish we'd been able to get her started a couple years ago, but she's having a good time.




An hour or so after I put the boys to bed, I went up to check on them, and this is what I found. What a goof ball! (in case you can't tell, this is a dresser drawer. The funniest thing, to me, is he has his pillow and blanket in there with him, as if he planned it!


9.18.11 - And, the next night - T is in J's bed, and J is over on the chair. They're so funny, I'm trying to take lots of pictures of this because it will make them laugh when they're older. They don't do this every night, and I think they're getting more used to sleeping in beds rather than cribs, so they're not doing it as often anymore, but it cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment