Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday!

I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I can remember like it was yesterday, driving myself to the hospital on May 31st because I hadn't felt her move in about 6 hours. Since she was 2 weeks past her due date, they kept me and induced me at about 4am the next morning. After giving birth, I felt like super woman. I was obviously exhausted and sapped of strength, but I felt like I could do anything after accomplishing that feat.
She's almost done with Kindergarten, she can read like crazy, and we are so proud of the beautiful young lady she is becoming. Happy Birthday Sage!



June 1st, 2005
(I love this picture)

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday
(actually, a couple days after. bad mom can't find pics of the 2nd birthday!)

3rd Birthday

4th Birthday

5th Birthday


Today!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I cannot believe how times flies!

    She is beautiful! :)

    Happy Birthday Sage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a jump from 4-5....can't believe it...SOOO happy for this sassy "little" one! Can't wait to hug you Sage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. it goes so fast!
    and how is it that somewhere between 5 and 6 they loose the "little kid" look? sage is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. almost all grown up.... unbelievable! and still so adorable.... happy birthday honey! Love Auntie Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone. I keep looking at her pic from today, and thinking how grown up she looks and I can't believe it. Yep, somewhere between 5 and 6 - she's a "big kid" now, I guess.

    ReplyDelete