Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

February 1st

Picture-A-Day:
Jayna's been asking me to cut bangs for her for a few days. I guess somebody at school has bangs, therefore she wants bangs. I've been telling her no, because I don't like bangs. Not that I don't like the way they look - I think they're really cute - I just don't like maintaining them. They grow into your eyes in about 1 day, and you keep having to trim them, and when you decide to grow them back out, they're just in the way for a year.
However, this morning she came out of the bathroom with the hair-cutting scissors, holding a glob of the front of her hair, saying "mommy, can I please cut these bangs?" So, I figured I better do it before she takes matters into her own hands. So, here they are, her cute little bangs. The funny thing is, as soon as I cut them, she wanted to barrette them off to the side. I made her pull them down for this picture. They really do look adorable.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness, she certainly IS adorable!!! I know what you mean about bangs... our daughter is 13 and asks for them once in awhile, but I remind her that last time she had them she hated them very quickly! The last time I had bangs: freshman in high school!!! But so, so, so cute on little girls. Good job, mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete