Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

January 16th

Picture-A-Day:
 Ok, I'm a wee bit behind.  I was on the computer editing photos and making collages and blogging for like 3 hours last night, I can't believe I forgot THIS post.  Anyway, here it is.  And here's the story:

Lately my boys have discovered the joy of taking a WHOLE CUP of water and pouring it OUT of the tub, and onto the bathroom floor.  Over and over and over again.  They also love taking soaking wet washcloths out of the water and throwing them on the floor.  And when I take all the cups and washcloths out of the tub, they still manage to find a way to get about 3 gallons of water out of the tub and onto the bathroom floor.  So... I totally stole this idea from some blog I read a long time ago, so I'm not a total genius.  I bought a clear shower curtain liner so I can pull the curtain closed, but still keep an eye on the boys, and hopefully most of the water will stay inside the tub.  This was the first time they had the clear curtain, so they were kind of fascinated with it, but I'm sure that once the hype dies down, they'll get used to it and won't even notice it anymore.

1 comment:

  1. love their expressions, it's like...something alien took over bath time!

    ReplyDelete