Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

We are Online!

We have finally entered the mid-80's! We now have (very basic) cable, a home phone, AND internet at home. Alyssa and I are excited. Hopefully, this will help me keep up with the blog a little more often than once a month. I'm not making any promises, but I'm hoping to post once or twice a week. Now to catch up on the last 2 months...


Here's Alyssa with her favorite wig. I think it looks really good on her.

This girl gets some unbelievable bed-head


A rare moment - they're both smiling for the camera at the same time!




These are ALL the kids I babysit (plus my own) - this is the only time I had them all at the same time because of no school. I've lost two of them now though, so this probably won't happen again. It was a fun day, though.Mercy and Sage - Mercy and her brother live in the apartment now with their mom. She's 3 (almost 4), so she's a perfect play mate for Sage.
And this is Sage with Ryan, the other boy I babysit. My only one now.

1 comment: