Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Year's Day

ok, so I sincerely apologize for the delay. I know it's been well over a month since my last post. I really have no excuse except for the usual cliche, we've been very busy... After this is the Christmas pictures, so keep going...


This is what we woke up to New Year's morning. It snowed all night, all day, and all night again (we got another several inches on top of this). It was beautiful and wonderful. I love snow storms.


I believe this is the first time JJ has willingly said "cheese" for a picture. Stubborn little girl.



The problem with Indiana is that within a few days after a big beautiful storm like this, it gets warm, possibly it rains, but definitely the snow melts and it's a big nasty mess, and then it's just cold and miserable. I remember Minnesota winters where the snow would fall, and then it would stay cold, so the snow wouldn't melt and you could go play outside in the snow all winter long.

No comments:

Post a Comment