Pages

Monday, December 25, 2006

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas

So, it's Christmas Day and I'm posting today's pictures! I figured if I didn't do it today from mom and dad's house, it might be another month before I get a chance to use the internet. So here you go...
We wished there was a little more snow, but the sun was out and it wasn't too cold, so we went outside to play for a while in Grandma and Grandpa's back yard. Alyssa enjoyed sledding down the hill into the woods. Glad she didn't hit any trees, but she did take out a bush!



(Sage is learning how to "say cheese")

Nap Time

Usually we all go to a movie on Christmas Day, but with two babies that wasn't possible this year. So mom and dad got creative and set up a little movie theater in their home. They had a consession stand and play money and everything! It was fun, and made the "Christmas Movie" special. I have pictures, but they don't seem to want to upload. Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment