Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Youth Camping Trip - July 20-23

Derrick and his staff took the youth group camping last weekend. I went up Friday night, but Sage was sick so I ended up taking her home, and then we went back Saturday afternoon for a few hours. It was a good time, and I wish I could have spent the whole weekend, but here are a few highlights...

Setting up camp

What's cooking, Al?



Ashley and Kalya, are you spooning??



Hanging out...

Susanna, Janiece, Matt, Deb, Kelly, Ashley


Good morning Boys!

5 comments:

  1. dude that is awesome... yea we were spooning lol ha ha you guys rock... well i will see yall wednesday night... l
    love kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are awesome... ha ha yea me and ashley are spooning... ha ha... well i gotta go...
    love kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha i didnt know i already wrote yall one well i will stop now... ha ha ha ha ha and it was only three minutes apart i am a little druged up on pills had my teeth done ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    ReplyDelete