Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

The Eubanks: Unplugged: S1:E26

October 26, 2012
Let's play a game: Look at this picture for 20 seconds, then look away and write down everything you remember. Ok, you don't really have to play.

Know what this random pile of things is? Can you guess? I'll give you a few seconds to think...


***


***


***


***


Answer: Things found stuffed inside a sub-woofer.

I don't know much about sub-woofers. It's some kind of speaker that goes along with the other speakers that we used to have attached to our surround-sound DVD player. They're not connected anymore because... we have boys... and it just doesn't work.  We'll try again in a couple years. But it might not work then either.

So, the sub-woofer is a rectangular cube (thank you S7 for teaching me that vocab word) with a speaker on one of the big sides and a hole on the top of one of the smaller sides. I don't know what the hole is for, but since it's a speaker, I imagine it has something to do with enhancing the sound. Over the years we knew the kids were shoving toys into the hole. Recently D found a way to empty the sub-woofer of its contents, and this is what we found. I don't know if this is funny to anybody else, but we both cracked up at the randomness and some of the items we haven't seen in years and have forgotten about. A binky (we haven't used binky's in, oh, 2 years). An old credit card. Stickers. Batman. Etc. The first thing we both though was "We have to take a picture!"

I feel like I wrote the word sub-woofer way too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment