Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Eubanks:Unplugged: S1:E9

August 18, 2012

1. the kids are asking for hot cocoa. It's August. Weird.

2. AFTER 2yo goes #2 in the toilet, I see something at the bottom of the toilet. It doesn't look like it will flush, so I decide to go ahead and flush first so I can pull it out of "clean" water...

2yo AFTER flushing the toilet: "Mommy, can I fush soap?"
Me: "What?? Go wash your hands."
2yo: "Mommy wheys da soap?"
Me: "Oh, that was a bar of soap at the bottom of the toilet?"
2yo: "yeah."

 3. The best part about taking 4 kids to the grocery store: the checkout.
"Kroger card?"
"Put that back!"
"No, I'm not buying that. Here's your allowance."
"Stop grabbing things."
"Wait, how much? Sorry."
"Don't open that candy!"
"Oh wait, I brought my own bags!"
"You opened the candy. STOP GRABBING THINGS!"
"Go ahead and hit the green button."
"Oh, sorry."
{Dirty looks from everyone in line behind me}

This picture is from a few days ago. I made the kids shuck corn. They didn't like it, but I know it's the stuff memories are made of. ;)




1 comment:

  1. ha. about the corn. :)
    oh. yes. the grocery store with small buddies . . .
    and when isaac was little, he dropped a plastic fish in the toilet, and flushed. after watching nemo . . . that cost me 60 dollars . . .

    ReplyDelete