Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 20-24

Picture-A-Day:
(once again, in reverse order. don't know why blogger does that).

5.24.11. lunch outside! I love it because I don't have to clean it up!
ok, this is also from the 24th, but it works out because I don't have one from the 23rd. I couldn't resist. this girl is a reading and writing machine.

5.22.11. Not a great picture. This is pretty much all the storm we got the night the tornado took out part of North Minneapolis (not to mention that town in MO.)

5.21.11. A bucket of compost taken straight from our compost bin, and poured into the garden. LOVE IT!

5.20.11. Alyssa and her friends taking over the kitchen. Actually, this was cool, they were all helping her get the dishes done because it was her chore for the day.

I can't help but be proud that she has black, white, and Mexican friends all together at the same time.
One thing I love about raising my kids in "the hood," is they are so used to seeing multi-colors, that they don't think anything about it. They're just people - which is how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment