Pages

Sunday, March 06, 2011

March 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th

Picture-A-Day:
3.3.11 - Last week was rough. The girls have been bickering and mean, and the boys have been whining non stop. I'm chalking it up to spring fever. Since it's still a bit too cold for the playground, I resorted twice last week to the McDonald's playland, just for a change of scenery and to get everyone out of the house. It worked very well, for the time being.

3.4.11 - I woke up to this Friday morning. We had to buy a new faucet. I like the one we got, but now our portable dishwasher won't fit onto it. So Friday night the dishwasher got rolled to the bathroom and hooked up to the bathroom sink. Yeah, weird. But it works. We're still trying to find some kind of adapter for the faucet. I just know there's got to be something out there. And check out the water in this pic, huh? I wasn't even trying to do that.

3.5.11 - Date night at Antoinos! This hand holding was totally real, not staged. I just decided it was a great photo opp. After dinner we saw the movie, The Adjustment Bureau. I LOVED it! I thought it was going to be much more of a "guy movie" - you know, a lot of action and suspense. The romance was MUCH better than I expected, and I loved that. And yet it had enough action and suspense, (I think) to keep guys interested too. It was not your typical romance. I thought it combined "guy movie" with "chick flick" very well. That's my opinion, anyway.

3.6.11 - I don't know, my brain just felt mushy today. I blame the kids. Like I said before, the girls have been fighting and the boys have been whining, and I feel guilty because I just want to enjoy my kids, but they're really annoying me right now. All of them. My wonderful husband made my night tonight by vacuuming and mopping the floors. It's needed to be done for days. And I didn't even have to ask him! I am so in love with him right now. And to top it off, when he got done he went to Culver's and got me a burger and a mixer. He's the best ever.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I went to mcdonald's twice today..not for the playground. Last minute food options...sad to say, but I love their buffalo sauce for their nuggets. guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cleaning fairy to.
    Score!

    ReplyDelete