Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

March 12th & 13th

Picture-A-Day
from a REAL housewife:
Saturday: Sage and Jayna are in a gymnastics class at the YMCA. They LOVE it. It's fun to see their faces beaming throughout the entire class.
Sunday: I did laundry on Friday. Folded it all Saturday night. Sunday I found my last load still in the dryer. Oops! I know I'm not the only one. It's now in a laundry basket on the kitchen floor. My guess is, it will stay there til the next round, which will probably be Thursday night.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. just noticed my pun. anybody catch it?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beaming
    G'ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. faces beaming...awesome. I found laundry that i left in the basement waiting to go into the machine...it's a good thing too, cause I thought we had an underwear stealing monster in the house!

    ReplyDelete