Pages

Monday, March 09, 2009

the Pizza Parlour


My camera came on Friday. My parents were in town, so I got to try it out on Saturday night when we went out for pizza at Columbo's, the best pizza restaurant in all of Elkhart. Everyone's faces look a little washed out. I'll have to see what I can do about that. Other than that, the pictures look decent. I'm excited to have a camera again. AND, as a bonus, I sold one of my BROKEN cameras for $15, half of what I paid for the new camera. How exciting.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I think your pictures look great! I am so glad that you got a new one in time to take pics with your parents! Looks like fun!

    Fawnda

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for having the girls call us...When I said hi sage (to jayna) Jake was right there saying...um.....(cause he knew it was jayna...) He's a good uncle. fun times, keep up the good work with the pics....

    ReplyDelete
  3. it would be so fun to see you and meet your family sometime . . .

    ReplyDelete