Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas, Part 1

We're back home now from a week in Minnesota at my parents' house. It was a most wonderful, joyous time, the entire Ulasich clan was together for the first time in over a year (which was at my bro's wedding so it was more chaos than "family time"). Anyway, I will have more pictures coming later. These were taken with my camcorder. I mostly resorted to using my mom's camera and my S-I-L, Cassie's amazingly awe inspiring camera whenever a photo opp came. They will be sending me CD's full of many pictures, so I'll select some faves of the festivities. For now, these will have to suffice.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the props sis! mom has the pics on her comp. i'm sure she'll send them your way soon. we found jayna's hood at the house..with princess potato heads ear...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete