Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Fair


(btw, I decided I didn't like the green background, so I changed it back to brown. In case you were wondering.)

Oh, how I love summer. So many fun things to do. On Sunday we went to the Elkhart County Fair. It was "free admission day", so it was very busy, but we managed to have a good time. I love the "fried dough" sign in the background of this picture. It's Classic.
We met up with our friends Adam and Alicia, and their kids Eric (4) and Chloe (1). That's them off to the side, but it's kind of hard to see. Anyway, this is the miniature pony barn.
Sage and Eric



Sage LOVED the animals (as always)
Jayna, not so much. I think she was surprised at how big they all were.

Of course, she did get into the rides. But she only got to ride one, she was too little for most of them.



I'm not really sure what's going on here. I was trying to get a nice candid shot of the dads watching the rides, and this is how it came out. Wonder what they were talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment