Pages

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Summer Time

We've spent a lot of time out in the sun in the last few weeks...


Here is Alyssa trying to teach Sage that its ok to get wet from the hose Watering the... sidewalk?






Memorial Day we went to Todd and Steph's pool
Sage borrowed some water wings and took off like a little fish! She wasn't scared or anything. I cried a little bit. My baby's growing up, swimming like a big girl.
Action shot


this is the little baby pool we got for Sage for her birthday. JJ didn't like it at first.

Sage loves it!
soaking up some rays
.
Ok, I think I'm finally caught up on my picture sharing. I took a lot of pictures in May. Now it's June. Summer should be nice and busy. I'm looking forward to a trip to the zoo, camping, Cedar Point (America's Roller Coast!)



No comments:

Post a Comment