Pages

Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy Anniversary, and Happy Birthday Derrick

tomorrow we celebrate our 3rd Anniversary. Actually, tomorrow IS our anniversary, but we won't be celebrating until Saturday, which also happens to be Derrick's birthday. he's turning 30... oooh, scary. He doesn't seem the least bit bothered by it. "Age is just a number," or something like that. I'm a bit freaked out because I'm not far behind.

Anyway, just wanted to say that the past three years have been wonderful and fun and everything I ever dreamed for my life. I love my husband and my kids, and I'm so thankful for these gifts from God. They make my life complete, and I look forward to many more anniversaries.

So Babe, if you're reading this, you're probably at school, and it's our anniversary. I love you, and I hope you come home early tonight because I miss you. You're the best ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment