Pages

Monday, October 08, 2012

The Eubanks: Unplugged: S1:E19

October 8, 2012

1. J3 started Head Start today. He was on a waiting list, but now he's in! Now four days a week I will be down to ONE KID for THREE HOURS! Ah, sweet relief. I seriously don't know how you homeschool moms do it.

2. T3 started saying "You Betcha." He's not even from Minnesota, and I do not say it. No idea where he got it, but it's funny!

3. T3 has also started saying "You da best fing in da hoe wide wold, mom!"
     {translation, "you're the best thing in the whole wide world, mom"}


4. Yesterday, I had so much fun with my kids. At church they were dancing like crazy, and it was so fulfilling to watch. In the afternoon everyone just played nicely together for hours. Yes, they made a mess, but it was a mess of toys and books and crayons and paper, not the mess of toddlers dumping out drawers and emptying bottles and putting holes in walls. It was glorious. It was the most peaceful Sunday I've had in years. If you didn't read my post from the weekend, you should read it to find out why a peaceful Sunday is so special to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment